EBU BLUES MARKET
Friday 2 June
Time: 13:00 – 16:00
Location: “Restauracja” at Sztygarka
Ul. Piotra Skargi 34
The Blues Market is a free, unique opportunity for all EBU Members to present their activities in an informal setting, to meet, interact and communicate with other blues professionals, media and enthusiasts as well as to meet with the bands. The EBU will reserve a table at your disposal, where you can have your presentations, publications and advertising materials on display.
We are expecting many blues friends to attend the EBC and the Blues Market. So why not benefit this opportunity to present and advertise your professional blues portfolio to probably the largest gathering of European blues enthusiasts in 2023. Remember, it’s dedicated to you and free for you, Active Member of the EBU.
Please act fast as space is limited and it will be first-come-first-served.
Remember you should have first renewed your membership for 2023 before applying for a table.
A subscription form can be submitted thru our website: Online Subscription Form
Important: The one and only prerequisite is that you have renewed your membership fee for 2023.
Exhibitors list (to be updated):
- AZ Blues /Il Blues (Italy)
- Zicazic (France)
- Blues In Hell (Norway)
- Kaz Hawkins (UK/FR)
- Constanze Höffinger (Austria)
- Delta / Twój Blues (Poland)
- The City of Chorzów (Poland)
- France Blues (France)
- Rauma Blues (Finland)
- Croatian Blues Forces (Croatia)
- The Blues Express (Norway)
- Trondheim Bluesklubb (Norway)
- Finnish Blues Society – Blues News (Finland)
- Trovas Soltas (Portugal)
- European Blues Union – EBU (Belgium)
- Frank Nielsen – (Denmark)
- Norwegian Blues Union / Norwegian Blues News (Norway)
- Italian Blues Union (Italy)
- BB Blues Portugal (Portugal)
- Blues Alive (Czech Republic)
- Baltic Blues (Germany)
- Blues Heaven APS (Denmark)
- Suwalki Blues Festival (Poland)
- Dutch Blues Foundation (The Netherlands)