Support the EBU activities by renewing your membership!
You will find more details in our Membership Rules
Renewal Form for Blues Fan/Active Member
Please FIRST make payment by bank transfer or Paypal to EBU bank account:
Blues Fan fee
- EBU Fan: 20,00 EUR membership fee. You will receive access to the EBU newsletter.
The membership as a EBU Fan under the age of 18 years is free.
- Blues Fan
Active Member fee
- 100 € for individuals or small business/associations, or
- 200 € for large business/associations (annual turnover > 15 000 €)
- Small Business/Associations
- Large Business/Associations
IBAN: BE89 0688 9104 7885
BIC (=SWIFT): GKCCBEBB
BELFIUS Bank NV
Karel Rogierplein 11
European Blues Union VZW
You will receive a receipt as soon as we will have registered the payment.
After having made the payment please send us the info required underneath. You will receive immediate confirmation after having sent the email.
Renew Fan/Active Member
Please fill this form
- Membership (Renew Active/Blues Fan Member)
- Your Name, Email
- Company Name
- Your Country
- Membership Year (from 2023)
- Cathegory (Record Industry, Media, Musician/Composer/Producer/Engineer, Agent/Manager, Club/Festival, Blues Society/Association, Education)
By sending this informations the applicant accepts that his data will be stored for internal use and that the data may be distributed amongst the EBU active members. Your data will not be passed on to third parties, who are no member of the EBU. On request, you will be provided at any time with details of the nature and extent of the data stored with a personal reference to yourself. In addition, in accordance with the law, you have the right to have personal data corrected, blocked or deleted. Please read the Privacy Protection rules that can be found here: new-disclaimer
Your membership as Active Member of the EBU is subject to the condition that the General Assembly of the EBU will accept your application, and that you accept the internal rules and statutes of the EBU.