Support the European Blues Union by becoming an active member!!
Join us as a Blues Professional and become an Active Member:
- 100,00 EUR membership fee per year for individuals and small business/associations. Individual members and small business/associations will receive 1 free festival pass ticket for the annual European Blues Challenge for the Challenge nights.
- 200,00 EUR membership fee per year for large business/associations organizations, including 2 free festival pass tickets for the annual European Blues Challenge for the Challenge nights.
Members who generate a general turnover or receipts, subsidies included, of 15.000,00 EUR or more during the financial year previous to the application for admission are to be considered as a “large” business/association.
As an active member you will also have:
- access to the news letters of the association
- a free banner on the country webpage (contact your country responsible or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- a free table at the annual Blues Market to present your activities in an informal setting, to meet, interact and communicate with other blues professionals, artists, media and enthusiasts from all over Europe
- a right to vote at the General Assembly
- Travel For Fans special 50 EUR discount on all trips!
Starting in 2015 we have a new EBU service related to our website. This is a special e-mail contact address serving all your potential inquiries relating to Blues in Europe: email@example.com. Your annual EBU memebrship fee includes this professional service to directly receive e-mail adresses of, e.g. festivals, clubs and musicians that may be to your interests. Do not hesitate to contact us via this powerful resource!
To be able to join the European Blues Union as an active member, the candidate must at least fulfil one of the following conditions:
- perform or promote music both in his home country and in other countries, with the emphasis on blues and roots music;
- represent a blues association, festival, a concert promoter, a booking agency, a radio or TV show or a magazine (on paper or on the internet), whose activity concentrates on blues and roots music;
- be well informed about the blues & roots music and musical life of his own country or region, or be in a position to provide information and materials on blues musicians, composers, the blues & roots music and musical life of his home country or region.
Please FIRST make payment by bank transfer or Paypal to EBU bank account:
- 100 € for individuals or small business/associations, or
- 200 € for large business/associations (annual turnover > 15 000 €)
- Small Business/Associations
- Large Business/Associations
IBAN: BE89 0688 9104 7885
BIC (=SWIFT): GKCCBEBB
BELFIUS Bank NV
Karel Rogierplein 11
European Blues Union VZW
You will receive a receipt as soon as we will have registered the payment.
After having made the payment please send us the info required underneath. You will receive immediate confirmation after having sent the email.
New Active Member
Please fill this form
- Membership (New Active Member)
- Your Name, Email
- Company Name
- VAT Number
- Address (City,Country)
- Membership Year (from 2023)
- Cathegory (Record Industry, Media, Musician/Composer/Producer/Engineer, Agent/Manager, Club/Festival, Blues Society/Association, Education)
By sending this informations the applicant accepts that his data will be stored for internal use and that the data may be distributed amongst the EBU active members. Your data will not be passed on to third parties, who are no member of the EBU. On request, you will be provided at any time with details of the nature and extent of the data stored with a personal reference to yourself. In addition, in accordance with the law, you have the right to have personal data corrected, blocked or deleted. Please read the Privacy Protection rules that can be found here: New Disclaimer
Your membership as Active Member of the EBU is subject to the condition that the General Assembly of the EBU will accept your application, and that you accept the internal rules and statutes of the EBU.